Spring is officially here and that means it's time to put away those woolies and fill the wardrobe with light and bright colours. Bonmarche* have really upped their game in recent years, just look at the Bonmarche Spring Edit I've put together!
I'm off to Hong Kong next month as my brother is getting married and I'll be making a long holiday out of it. 5 Weeks to be precise! It's baking hot out there so I'll be picking up some summer and poolside clothes as well as hunting down a dress to wear to the wedding.
Clockwise from top left to centre:
1) Printed hankie hem dress, £30
2) Mint embellished sandals, £20
3) Ann Harvey embellished dress, £15
4) Printed hankie hem dress, £25
5) Embroidered prom dress, £50
6) Ann Harvey printed trousers, £12
7) V-neck lace trim kaftan, £18
8) Ann Harvey laser cut top, £9
9) Mint Ann Harvey lace dress, £50
10) Blue flower print tankini, £16
They currently have 10% off if you buy 2 items, 15% off for 3 items and 20% for 4 items.
*This is a collaborative post. All opinions are my own and unbiased.